DMI Global LP. is a full-service wealth management firm that provides investment planning and a complete range of wealth management services:
- Wealth management: comprehensive planning solutions
- Retirement planning: how to target distribution of your assets in a tax-advantaged way
- Estate planning: how to preserve your assets
- Insurance planning: how to protect your assets
- 401k & Retirement Plans: what’s best for your business
- Tax planning: how to minimize your tax burden
We are uniquely positioned to develop wealth strategies in all of these areas. Our staff includes a team of experts including a Chartered Financial Consultant®, Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and two (2) Attorneys At Law. AtDMI Global LP, we follow a six-step approach to planning.
The planning process consists of the following six steps:
- Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship.
We will clearly explain or document the services to be provided to you and define both our and your responsibilities. We will explain fully how we will be compensated and by whom. In addition, we should agree on how long the professional relationship should last and on how decisions will be made.
- Gathering client data, including goals.
We will ask for information about your current financial situation. Mutually, we will define your personal and financial goals, understand your time frame for results and discuss, if relevant, how you feel about risk. We will gather all the necessary documents before giving you the advice you need.
- Analyzing and evaluating your financial status.
Then we will analyze your information to assess your current situation and determine what you must do to meet your goals. Depending on what services you have asked for, this could include analyzing your assets, liabilities and cash flow, current insurance coverage, investments or tax strategies.
- Developing and presenting financial planning recommendations and/or alternatives.
Next we will offer financial planning recommendations that address your goals, based on the information you provide. This step will include describing the details of each recommendation with you, to help you understand them, so that you can make informed decisions.
- Implementing the financial planning recommendations.
Your financial advisor will help you implement the specific recommendations and in some cases, will serve as your “coach”, coordinating some aspects of the process with you and other professionals, such as attorneys and CPA's.
- Monitoring the financial planning recommendations.
The final step in the process is monitoring your progress towards your goals. We will report to you periodically to review your situation and adjust the recommendations, if needed, as your life changes. You will find that as you work with us, we will simplify the complexities of your financial life, by focusing on managing your wealth in a systematic way. The planning process is an on-going relationship that helps you visualize your progress towards your long-term objectives.
We look forward to developing and maintaining a durable partnership with each of our clients.